There are many ways to help out. We have compiled a list of opportunities and ideas for volunteering.
- Tweet a fact about autism. Include #cornerpieces and #autism
- Put together a pop bottle drive or bake sale to benefit Corner Pieces.
- Repost articles and info about Cornerpieces on Facebook
- Put together a slideshow or video for Cornerpieces
- Host a fundraiser for Cornerpieces
- Speak out about matters relating to Autism at your church, school, or social group.
- Request Cornerpieces to speak at your function.
Cornerpieces is looking for Help
- I am a heavy lifter.
- I love events and talking to new people.
- I’m a photo/video guru.
- I am detailed and love to organize Fundraisers.
- I am a new media/ social networking genius.
- I want to bring Cornerpieces and Autism awareness to school, club, or sports team.
- I have a great idea.
- I am parent or have an Autistic child in my life.
Please get in contact with Corner Pieces if you would like to help.
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]