Corner Pieces is a nonprofit, grassroots organization that cannot exist without the generosity of people like you. Your financial donation will help support autism research, education and awareness,and community projects throughout Michigan and surrounding states.
In addition to a financial donation, you can make the sacrificial donation of your time. By signing up for our free e-newsletter, you can take a few moments to stay aware of the issues surrounding autism and share critical information with friends and family.
It is our sincere hope that you will make the life-changing decision to support the thousands of children affected by autism today.
Help By Getting The Word Out
Give Corner Pieces a shout out on Twitter, Facebook or your favorite social network.
Use hashtags: #Autism #Michigan #CornerPieces #LightItBlueMICHIGAN
- Purchase a “Mitt Pin”, crafted by Handmade in Detroit, here
- Organization a dress down day
- Collect pop bottles and donate the money
- Bake your favorite peanut butter cookies and sell them at a bake sale
- Get your friends together for dinner party to raise money for iPads
- Join us in one of fun filled golf scrambles
- Bid on great silent auction items
- Lemonade Stands
- Give Up Your Birthday For Us
- Donate old iPad, iPod, or Android Table to us